Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fusion's Inaugural Weight Loss Bootcamp's Biggest Loser!


12 weeks of weight loss bootcamp is complete! Our biggest loser, Molly lost 48 pounds, 9.5 inches off her hips, 9.25 inches off her waist and 8 inches off her bust. Her hard work and commitment resulted more than the numbers. She never gave up. She worked hard during drills, sprints, bleachers, treadmill workouts and classes at Fusion. Molly took control of her health, and rocked it! Congratulations! The following is Molly's story! Enjoy and be inspired.




Last year I saw Shawna working out during the fitness challenge and followed her progress through the updates Fusion sent. I remember thinking that I wished I could have an opportunity like that. And this summer I did. As soon as I got the email, I knew this was my opportunity. Growing up and into my adult life, I’ve always been overweight. It became something I accepted about myself. I’ve been happy and successful in many ways during my life, but this was one area in which I never had control. I played sports and was active growing up and have exercised through the years, but never with the discipline to make a difference. The turning point for me was the realization that I was being irresponsible with my health. I have a poor family history with heart disease, high cholesterol – you name it. I decided I wanted to take an active role against it. I’ve made great progress during this program and I am nearing a weight I don’t remember seeing in my adult life. But what I’m most proud of is that my annual physical blood work returned excellent results. They were perfect, which proved this wasn’t just an external change, it really had an impact on my overall health. I’ve still got more to lose, but I am on my way. I am armed with the tools and motivation to succeed. And thanks to Shawna, Darby and this great group of women – I was able to push myself further than I thought I was able. This has been a life changing experience and I am grateful for it!

Molly continues to work it at Fusion Amp Camp-a maintenance program!


No comments:

Post a Comment